Monday, November 28, 2011

Production Notes

Producing a video is not as easy as you think, neither is hard. As long as you know the skills and willing to spend time on your project, you pretty much can handle it. I am happy for how my video is now, but if I were given another chance, I will definly do it better. On my first video project, I learned a lot that I did not expect too. I learned how to communicate with others, especially on asking interesting and useful questions, so it turns out the interview becomes as interesting as it is. I also learned how to organize the audio piece and transfer to other files. And I learned lots from others’ videos too. They are amazing. For the most I did not expect to learn is how much time and heart to make a good video. It really takes time. You might hear thousands time of the interview conversation but you still have to do it again and again. My first video is simple, I added in pictures and videos during the interview, and trying to make the content and the pictures match. I think I did pretty well on that. For the most thing I would like to change is the music at the beginning and the end, I would like to make it fade in and fade out. But I was too rush so I did not have to time to figure out how to make it. After finished video project, I was always wondering how people made so nice connections and arrangements in the TV shows or movies. If I have a chance in the future, I will try my best to make my video project like movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment